Headstrong Written By Kyle Schu Preached From The Rev Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Under Thee Holy Enthronementship Of Mother Мереживо + Of All Of Tamaqua PA And Worldwide Please Watch The Video At: https://youtu.be/N5-uBjP_tNk?si=aAXgWM-m1zowpXTd Dear Friends In Christ Conclusions manifest Your first impressions got to be your very best I see you're full of shit and that's alright That's how you play, I guess you get through every night Well, now that's over I see your fantasy You wanna make it a reality paved in gold See inside, inside of our heads, yeah Well, now that's over I see your motives inside Decisions to hide When What The Hell Are You Doing When Your Headstrong Is Just So Very Stubborn and Self-willed: Each Time Your A Headstrong person That is set in their own ways and insists on having the final say. Who Always Likes To Rejects Advice: Where They are often impatient of restraint or unwilling to listen to reason. To Connotation: That is mostly used negatively (suggesting a lack of discipline), though sometimes it can imply a positive, fierce independence. Because You May Have Your Very Own Differences Of Opinion You Don't Have Lash Out With Them Some Kind Of Twisted Arguments Where Each You Try To Play Victim Here Then I'm Sorry Your Victimhood Is Really Demonic When In both spiritual and psychological contexts, a chronic victim mentality is often viewed as deeply destructive. It breeds passivity, powerlessness, and a lack of personal accountability, trapping individuals in a cycle of learned helplessness and resentment.From a spiritual standpoint, some theological perspectives describe the "victim spirit" as a crippling mindset that contradicts God's design. It leads to a paradigm where one views themselves strictly as damaged goods, blinding them to their inherent agency and capacity for victory. This rhetoric can ultimately fuel bitterness and blame rather than redemption and growth. Just Like From What The Holy Bible Saith In: Jeremiah 17:9 " The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? Where This Truly A Headstrong As You Sing It's My Oh So Very Holy Mother Мереживо + Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on any one I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we're headstrong Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong Where you belong I can't give everything away This is not where you belong Ahh Noo Noo Whoo Yeahh Yeahh !!! I won't give everything away I know, I know all about I know, I know all about I know, I know all about I know, I know all about Your motives inside And your decision to hide Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we're headstrong Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong Where you belong This is not where you belong I can't give everything away This is not where you belong I won't give everything away Because Now I Know To Stop Becoming A Headstrong Amen ! KYLE +
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Headstrong
Headstrong Written By Kyle Schu Preached From The Rev Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Under Thee Holy Enthronementship Of Mother Мереживо + Of All Of Tamaqua PA And Worldwide Please Watch The Video At: https://youtu.be/N5-uBjP_tNk?si=aAXgWM-m1zowpXTd Dear Friends In Christ Conclusions manifest Your first impressions got to be your very best I see you're full of shit and that's alright That's how you play, I guess you get through every night Well, now that's over I see your fantasy You wanna make it a reality paved in gold See inside, inside of our heads, yeah Well, now that's over I see your motives inside Decisions to hide When What The Hell Are You Doing When Your Headstrong Is Just So Very Stubborn and Self-willed: Each Time Your A Headstrong person That is set in their own ways and insists on having the final say. Who Always Likes To Rejects Advice: Where They are often impatient of restraint or unwilling to listen to reason. To Connotation: That is mostly used negatively (suggesting a lack of discipline), though sometimes it can imply a positive, fierce independence. Because You May Have Your Very Own Differences Of Opinion You Don't Have Lash Out With Them Some Kind Of Twisted Arguments Where Each You Try To Play Victim Here Then I'm Sorry Your Victimhood Is Really Demonic When In both spiritual and psychological contexts, a chronic victim mentality is often viewed as deeply destructive. It breeds passivity, powerlessness, and a lack of personal accountability, trapping individuals in a cycle of learned helplessness and resentment.From a spiritual standpoint, some theological perspectives describe the "victim spirit" as a crippling mindset that contradicts God's design. It leads to a paradigm where one views themselves strictly as damaged goods, blinding them to their inherent agency and capacity for victory. This rhetoric can ultimately fuel bitterness and blame rather than redemption and growth. Just Like From What The Holy Bible Saith In: Jeremiah 17:9 " The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? Where This Truly A Headstrong As You Sing It's My Oh So Very Holy Mother Мереживо + Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on any one I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we're headstrong Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong Where you belong I can't give everything away This is not where you belong Ahh Noo Noo Whoo Yeahh Yeahh !!! I won't give everything away I know, I know all about I know, I know all about I know, I know all about I know, I know all about Your motives inside And your decision to hide Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we're headstrong Back off, I'll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong Where you belong This is not where you belong I can't give everything away This is not where you belong I won't give everything away Because Now I Know To Stop Becoming A Headstrong Amen ! KYLE +
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Headstrong
Headstrong Written By Kyle Schu Preached From The Rev Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Under Thee Holy Enthronementship Of Mother Ме...
No comments:
Post a Comment