Chase After You written by: Kyle Schu preached from Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM please hear the video at: https://youtu.be/0JPiaRiyPuk?si=ZBT1IgPyuWAt_isM My dear friends In Christ I'm chasing You, I'm so in love Captivated, I just can't get enough I'll spend my days running after Your heart Your heart, Your heart I'm chasing You with all my love Captivated, I just can't get enough I'll spend my days running after Your heart Your heart, Your heart when this doesn't mean that we should be chasing Patriarch Darel Chase when chase may be his last names then I am very sorry I will not chase anyone in this matter but only Chasing After my Lord Jesus Christ who can give you such pure peace everlasting when the yea Word reminds you from In: Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” so you always give life to our great God and not in men who always like to commits them sins why because it like what the the Holy Bible saith In: Luke 15:4 "What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?" Where The Good News Is My Brothers And Sisters Is today Jesus left the 99 to Chase After You when your heavenly Father don't care how many times you fail and mess up in life then your holy Master for to repent and give that amazing grace and mercy to forgive yours sins cause Christ wants to be with you in heaven him someday but first we all need to make a change for the better just as his Word puts it from in James 1:4: "But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing" connecting spiritual maturity with enduring patience through trials. and grow to put on a new man of for Christ each time when you face them adversities because only then if do that Jesus wilt Chase After You so I don't hear my D.E. Chase let's It sing one more time my church family ! This life, this love was always meant to be A wild, crazy adventure discovering The thrill, the rush, the more of You I see The more it leaves me wanting You're everything You're everything You're everything Yeah I'm chasing You, I'm so in love Captivated, I just can't get enough When I Guess You Can Say That I'm Chasing That Archbishop Chase Who Really Chasing After Me As Both Chasing After The Lordy Whooo Whooo Nooo Noo Yeahhh Yeahhh Ahh Ahh Yes Praise You God Thank You Jesus When I'll spend my days running after Your heart I'm chasing You with all my love Captivated, I just can't get enough I'll spend my days running after Your heart Your heart, Your heart, whoa When The Spirit Of Lord Comes upon us to Always Chase After You Amen ! KYLE +
Monday, September 14, 2026
Chase After You
Chase After You written by: Kyle Schu preached from Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM please hear the video at: https://youtu.be/0JPiaRiyPuk?si=ZBT1IgPyuWAt_isM My dear friends In Christ I'm chasing You, I'm so in love Captivated, I just can't get enough I'll spend my days running after Your heart Your heart, Your heart I'm chasing You with all my love Captivated, I just can't get enough I'll spend my days running after Your heart Your heart, Your heart when this doesn't mean that we should be chasing Patriarch Darel Chase when chase may be his last names then I am very sorry I will not chase anyone in this matter but only Chasing After my Lord Jesus Christ who can give you such pure peace everlasting when the yea Word reminds you from In: Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” so you always give life to our great God and not in men who always like to commits them sins why because it like what the the Holy Bible saith In: Luke 15:4 "What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?" Where The Good News Is My Brothers And Sisters Is today Jesus left the 99 to Chase After You when your heavenly Father don't care how many times you fail and mess up in life then your holy Master for to repent and give that amazing grace and mercy to forgive yours sins cause Christ wants to be with you in heaven him someday but first we all need to make a change for the better just as his Word puts it from in James 1:4: "But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing" connecting spiritual maturity with enduring patience through trials. and grow to put on a new man of for Christ each time when you face them adversities because only then if do that Jesus wilt Chase After You so I don't hear my D.E. Chase let's It sing one more time my church family ! This life, this love was always meant to be A wild, crazy adventure discovering The thrill, the rush, the more of You I see The more it leaves me wanting You're everything You're everything You're everything Yeah I'm chasing You, I'm so in love Captivated, I just can't get enough When I Guess You Can Say That I'm Chasing That Archbishop Chase Who Really Chasing After Me As Both Chasing After The Lordy Whooo Whooo Nooo Noo Yeahhh Yeahhh Ahh Ahh Yes Praise You God Thank You Jesus When I'll spend my days running after Your heart I'm chasing You with all my love Captivated, I just can't get enough I'll spend my days running after Your heart Your heart, Your heart, whoa When The Spirit Of Lord Comes upon us to Always Chase After You Amen ! KYLE +
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Chase After You
Chase After You written by: Kyle Schu preached from Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM please hear the video at: https://youtu.be/0JPi...
-
Don't Become A Raca Written By Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/Fo3DudOzV4k?si=_Z5sbaWtwXgPUSSp Dear Frien...
-
Storms Written By Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/Dn7pWm4i0ZU?si=9usEu1ZLQ61TNh8i Dear Friends In Christ I ...
-
All These Crazy People Written By: Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Song Video At: https://youtu.be/aeSO-TZiQQ0?si=tZ8cpI_ioe79jJRL All These ...
No comments:
Post a Comment