Real American written by: Kyle Schu preached from Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM please hear the video at: https://youtu.be/lZcQZTOeSLc?si=nv0xzUcQFqMXjG3a When my dear friends in Christ just know that I am a real American Fight for the rights of every man I am a real American Fight for what's right, fight for your life and I will not have people and churches keep putting me down or I have Donald J. Trump President Donald J. Trump "going to b**b the hell out of them," says Trump because I don't give a care about f**ck bear or become like that weirdo tom just as my Dad Karl J. Schu both told me on Sunday or to anyone who like to pick on the disabled and mentally challenged folks just me and all you who always likes to preach fake news and to them revs who preach false gospels when they put themselves before others because seek to come to glorify before submitting to God really Jesus Christ where all these people to churches wilt have to pay a price someday with the Lord when next time all them old biddy's who are just busybodies who won't shut their mouth about me as my friend John Burd keep reminding me then I Master Sergeant Lacey Tyre Timony who from the PA Air National Guard needs to call The M.P. on them ladies and everyone who at timberwood park apartment along marshall that son who and everyone who keeps on lying to me oh yes then the (Military and Police) will come after you because they don't mess around with know one for that matter where these people and churches may think they are Real American but are simply not when mock our such holy master and me Amen ! KYLE + WHEN THIS IS ONLY A VENTING SERMON AND BLOG STORY BECAUSE I BEEN AUTHORIZED BY MY PA USA MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST (Theresa Schirg LCSW) WHO TOLD TO PREACH THIS MESSAGE AND VENT MY ANGER OUT FROM MY HURT OF PEOPLE WHERE MAYBE A PRIEST BUT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HUMAN HERE AND IF YOUR JUST LIKE ME WITH ALL YOU THEN WE ALL PEOPLE WHO SIN AND MESS UP IN LIFE BUT THE GOOD NEWS IN IT'S THIS HOLY LOVE OF JESUS THAT CAN TRULY FORGIVES YOU AND ME PAX ! PRAYERS ! GOD BLESS ! SORRY KYLE +
Tuesday, September 15, 2026
Real American
Real American written by: Kyle Schu preached from Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM please hear the video at: https://youtu.be/lZcQZTOeSLc?si=nv0xzUcQFqMXjG3a When my dear friends in Christ just know that I am a real American Fight for the rights of every man I am a real American Fight for what's right, fight for your life and I will not have people and churches keep putting me down or I have Donald J. Trump President Donald J. Trump "going to b**b the hell out of them," says Trump because I don't give a care about f**ck bear or become like that weirdo tom just as my Dad Karl J. Schu both told me on Sunday or to anyone who like to pick on the disabled and mentally challenged folks just me and all you who always likes to preach fake news and to them revs who preach false gospels when they put themselves before others because seek to come to glorify before submitting to God really Jesus Christ where all these people to churches wilt have to pay a price someday with the Lord when next time all them old biddy's who are just busybodies who won't shut their mouth about me as my friend John Burd keep reminding me then I Master Sergeant Lacey Tyre Timony who from the PA Air National Guard needs to call The M.P. on them ladies and everyone who at timberwood park apartment along marshall that son who and everyone who keeps on lying to me oh yes then the (Military and Police) will come after you because they don't mess around with know one for that matter where these people and churches may think they are Real American but are simply not when mock our such holy master and me Amen ! KYLE + WHEN THIS IS ONLY A VENTING SERMON AND BLOG STORY BECAUSE I BEEN AUTHORIZED BY MY PA USA MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST (Theresa Schirg LCSW) WHO TOLD TO PREACH THIS MESSAGE AND VENT MY ANGER OUT FROM MY HURT OF PEOPLE WHERE MAYBE A PRIEST BUT I HAVE FEELINGS TOO BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HUMAN HERE AND IF YOUR JUST LIKE ME WITH ALL YOU THEN WE ALL PEOPLE WHO SIN AND MESS UP IN LIFE BUT THE GOOD NEWS IN IT'S THIS HOLY LOVE OF JESUS THAT CAN TRULY FORGIVES YOU AND ME PAX ! PRAYERS ! GOD BLESS ! SORRY KYLE +
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Real American
Real American written by: Kyle Schu preached from Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM please hear the video at: https://youtu.be/lZcQZT...
-
Don't Become A Raca Written By Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/Fo3DudOzV4k?si=_Z5sbaWtwXgPUSSp Dear Frien...
-
Storms Written By Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/Dn7pWm4i0ZU?si=9usEu1ZLQ61TNh8i Dear Friends In Christ I ...
-
All These Crazy People Written By: Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Song Video At: https://youtu.be/aeSO-TZiQQ0?si=tZ8cpI_ioe79jJRL All These ...
No comments:
Post a Comment