Sunday, August 23, 2026

Misunderstood


Misunderstood Written By: Kyle Schu Preached From Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Please Hear The Video At: https://youtu.be/nfZ9r1C3Jc4?si=IWvd9S6azpV8a5A6 Dear Friends In Christ I should have drove all night I would have run all the lights I was misunderstood I stumbled like my words Did the best I could Damn, misunderstood Intentions good Where There A Lot Of People Who Don't Understand Me Or My Disabled Mentally Challenged Way Of Life Where People Call The Cops On Me And Churches Kick Me Out But Know Sometime I'm Just Tired Of Always Getting Taken Advantage From Everyone Who Wants My Money And Make Fun Of Me All Because These Are Fake Folks Who Don't Want To Take Time To Really Get To Know Or Understand Me Then I Guess I Am Misunderstood As Bet You Too When The Holy Bible Saith From In 2 Timothy 2:23 “But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.” All Because These People And Revs Are Very Ignorant With Me And Like To Start Trouble Because Church I Don't Know If Your Just Like Me Always Getting Misunderstood Then You All Need To Sing Your Sadness Together For The Lordy ! I should have drove all night I would have run all the lights I was misunderstood I stumbled like my words Did the best I could I'm hanging outside your door I've been here before Misunderstood I stumbled like my words Did the best I could Damn, misunderstood Intentions good Where The Good News Is My Sons And Daughters Is What Yea Word Puts In Isaiah 43:19 “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” When Others Keep Misunderstood You Then Your Very Lord Can Show Everyone How Not To Become Misunderstood About You Even For Me Too Amen ! KYLE +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Misunderstood

Misunderstood Written By: Kyle Schu Preached From Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Please Hear The Video At: https://youtu.be/nfZ9r1...