Speak To Me Written By: Kyle Schu Preached From Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Please Hear The Video At: https://youtu.be/iEL2sT3nmz0?si=UHI97QmlqGNVg4C4 Dear Friends In Christ I Cried Over All Because My Friends Won't You Speak To Me Or Hangout With Me Where I Get Sad Because How I love to hear the voice That speaks my name You give me faith to stand and sing With hope again And when I hear Your words of life A hunger stirs like fire inside Speak to me Call me from the darkness Just one word can break my heart With what breaks Yours Jesus, I hear You singing over me You call my name, how sweet the sound The voice of God Where These People Know Who They Are And What There Doing Along With Churches And Their Revs Too When They Act So Nice Then Become So Cold And Mean So I Tell Them All Off But My Holy Bible Reminds Me From In: Matthew 18:15 “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.” Where I Need To Be In A Private Confrontation Just As His Word Puts it In (Matthew 18:15): Rather than public attacks, Because My Scripture advises To addressing The issues privately between the two parties. Because Nobody Like To Keep Getting Into Fights And Arguments Even Me Of How I Try To Make Friends Or Want To Be With New Friends That Treat Me Better But Yet They Keep Dumping On Or Causing Me Drama That Always Seems To Follow Me With These Friends That I Hangout With And I Bet This Happen Alot To You As Well Just Even As Your Looking For True Love But Yet Again Get Played And Tricked On By People Say They Love You But Never Come And Meet You First Just Only Want Your Money Well As I Ponder With This As I Hope All You Do Too When Yea Bible Warns You From In: Ephesians 5:11 “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.” Because If God's Word Keeps Telling You That Then Maybe You Should Heed And Only Be People Who Are Like What True Friendship Is In: Ephesians 4:32 “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.” When The Good News My Sons And Daughters Is That True Friends Will Disagree At Times But But Never Stop Being Your Friend But If They Stop Talking To You The Next Day Without Telling You Did Or Try To Get Upset You Then That Is Not A Real Friend Just As You Ask Yourselves Is It Like What The Holy Word Told You Are They Loving Kind Caring Forgiving And Never Judging When In The Very End I Pray And Hope You Can Just Let Christ Speak To You Every Time You Let God speaks, nations will tremble When God speaks, everything changes When God speaks, we will surrender O God, speak, whisper Your love song O God, speak, set me on fire O God, speak, and I will surrender Speak to me Call me from the darkness Just one word can break my heart With what breaks Yours Oh, ah Speak to me Call me from the darkness Just one word can break my heart With what breaks Yours O Jesus, I hear You singing over me You call my name, how sweet the sound The voice of God When You Let Jesus Speak To Me To You All Really Amen ! KYLE +
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Speak To Me
Speak To Me Written By: Kyle Schu Preached From Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Please Hear The Video At: https://youtu.be/iEL2sT3nmz0?si=UHI97QmlqGNVg4C4 Dear Friends In Christ I Cried Over All Because My Friends Won't You Speak To Me Or Hangout With Me Where I Get Sad Because How I love to hear the voice That speaks my name You give me faith to stand and sing With hope again And when I hear Your words of life A hunger stirs like fire inside Speak to me Call me from the darkness Just one word can break my heart With what breaks Yours Jesus, I hear You singing over me You call my name, how sweet the sound The voice of God Where These People Know Who They Are And What There Doing Along With Churches And Their Revs Too When They Act So Nice Then Become So Cold And Mean So I Tell Them All Off But My Holy Bible Reminds Me From In: Matthew 18:15 “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.” Where I Need To Be In A Private Confrontation Just As His Word Puts it In (Matthew 18:15): Rather than public attacks, Because My Scripture advises To addressing The issues privately between the two parties. Because Nobody Like To Keep Getting Into Fights And Arguments Even Me Of How I Try To Make Friends Or Want To Be With New Friends That Treat Me Better But Yet They Keep Dumping On Or Causing Me Drama That Always Seems To Follow Me With These Friends That I Hangout With And I Bet This Happen Alot To You As Well Just Even As Your Looking For True Love But Yet Again Get Played And Tricked On By People Say They Love You But Never Come And Meet You First Just Only Want Your Money Well As I Ponder With This As I Hope All You Do Too When Yea Bible Warns You From In: Ephesians 5:11 “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.” Because If God's Word Keeps Telling You That Then Maybe You Should Heed And Only Be People Who Are Like What True Friendship Is In: Ephesians 4:32 “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.” When The Good News My Sons And Daughters Is That True Friends Will Disagree At Times But But Never Stop Being Your Friend But If They Stop Talking To You The Next Day Without Telling You Did Or Try To Get Upset You Then That Is Not A Real Friend Just As You Ask Yourselves Is It Like What The Holy Word Told You Are They Loving Kind Caring Forgiving And Never Judging When In The Very End I Pray And Hope You Can Just Let Christ Speak To You Every Time You Let God speaks, nations will tremble When God speaks, everything changes When God speaks, we will surrender O God, speak, whisper Your love song O God, speak, set me on fire O God, speak, and I will surrender Speak to me Call me from the darkness Just one word can break my heart With what breaks Yours Oh, ah Speak to me Call me from the darkness Just one word can break my heart With what breaks Yours O Jesus, I hear You singing over me You call my name, how sweet the sound The voice of God When You Let Jesus Speak To Me To You All Really Amen ! KYLE +
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Speak To Me
Speak To Me Written By: Kyle Schu Preached From Fr. Mary Anthony SGS / SOLCC / OSJ / SFM Please Hear The Video At: https://youtu.be/iEL2sT3n...
-
Don't Become A Raca Written By Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/Fo3DudOzV4k?si=_Z5sbaWtwXgPUSSp Dear Frien...
-
Storms Written By Fr. Kyle Schu Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/Dn7pWm4i0ZU?si=9usEu1ZLQ61TNh8i Dear Friends In Christ I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment