Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Trump Vs Jesus


Trump Vs Jesus Written By: Mr. Kyle Schu Preached By: Fr. Mary Anthony SGS So Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/tl7ckz0iPoU?si=JJcTbHBtLFobVTMw My Sons And Daughters In Christ Do Think Trump Is Really Following The Example Of Jesus When You Support Christian Nationalism That Have Taken Trump As There New Christ Because Trump Is Everything That The First One Was Not Because Jesus Was Poor And Trump Is Rich Where Jesus Was Meek And You Know Trump Is A Bully When Jesus Had Loss And Trump Is Obsessed With Winning Just As I Honestly "I think if Donald Trump and JD Vance met Jesus today, they would ridicule him as a single, childless hippie."When It Comes Voting And Them Elections To An Orthodox Christian should vote by using a well-formed, prayerful conscience. The Orthodox Church does not endorse specific political parties or candidates, meaning faithful believers who share the same core moral values may prudently support different candidates based on how they weigh competing societal issues.Core Principles for Decision-Making Informed Conscience: Base your choice on a mind shaped by Christ’s Gospel, scripture, and Holy Tradition rather than partisan loyalty. Sanctity of Life: Weigh how candidates protect the unborn, care for the vulnerable, support families, and value human life from conception to natural death.The Common Good: Consider policies that aid the poor, protect religious freedom, foster peace, and promote justice in society. Character and Integrity: Look at the personal integrity, truthfulness, and humility of the candidates, recognizing that no earthly politician or political platform fully embodies the Kingdom of God.Recognizing Political Realities No Perfect Party: Neither major political party completely aligns with the teachings of the Orthodox Church. Both present compromises or inconsistencies regarding Christian ethics. Prudential Judgment: Two faithful Orthodox Christians may look at the same slate of candidates and make different practical choices on who best limits harm or advances righteousness.Christian Charity: Maintain humility and love, avoiding bitter political division within the church community when fellow believers vote differently. Where The Holy Bible Teaches You From In: Matthew 25:35-46 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Only Then Can Truly Say Trump Did All In Love For Jesus ??? When It's Like What Ye Word Reminds You As Some Will Say Yes And Some Wilt Say No But Today My Dear Friends You See Trump Is Making More Wars Than Peace Everytime Trump And Gets Into Arguments Instead Of Making Everyone Just Being Happy So The Trump Vs Jesus Can Work Both Ways Out In Them Bonds Unity For Greater Good Of Your Very Nation And Not Keep Lying While Going Behind Of Americans Backs Along With Becoming So Very Delusional Where Your Bible Had Warned All Of Us In: 2 John 1:7 “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” Because I Choose To Follow My Lord And Not Men Who Sin And You Know What You All Need To Where Now I Hope You Can See And Understand Of What Trump Vs Jesus Means Just While Not Putting Anyone Down But Loving You And Praying For You In Name Of Almighty God Amen ! KYLE +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Trump Vs Jesus

Trump Vs Jesus Written By: Mr. Kyle Schu Preached By: Fr. Mary Anthony SGS So Please Hear The Video Link At: https://youtu.be/tl7ckz0iPoU?si...